We organize group canoeing trips. Several hundred people use our offer each year. We organize one-day, weekend and multi-day trips, with the possibility of accommodation in a tent. We also suggest private accommodation if a tent is not the best option. Participants of the rafting can be amateurs and experienced canoeists. All participants are always under the care of a canoeing instructor and WOPR lifeguards.
Bearing in mind the needs of the participants, we will select the river and its specific section, so that the rafting is interesting and enjoyable. Usually it is Wda, Brda or Wierzyca with very clean water and beautiful landscapes. For those more advanced canoeists, we have difficult rivers, with fast current and heaps
A kayak team? Does it make sense?
Of course! A canoeing trip brings extraordinary memories for each of the two kayakers, but also a lot of shared experiences for the whole team. Because we’re canoeing together. We experience the beauty of nature together. The company is also a sense of security and a lot of funny situations along the route that support integration in the group.
We also take care to match the rafting route as effectively as possible, both in terms of the level of difficulty, the overall rafting plan, and additional attractions.
Man does not live by canoes alone, or other attractions during the rafting.
Canoeing is also a journey down the river. So every day it is possible to stay and entertain in a different place. We can plan active entertainment both as part of the route or according to the needs and interests of the group. Would you like to play Paintball? You’re welcome! You miss your volleyball player? It can be done! We adjust the offer to each group individually to make it as beneficial as possible, but also interesting for the rafting participants.
You are planning a group trip. Do you want to organize a company, school or family rafting?
We have an offer for you – just fill in the form
Fill in the form, enter the number of participants, date and the chosen route or expectations
We will analyse your form and send you our offer for group rafting
Make an advance payment and let’s meet on the agreed date
We’ll arrange everything
Form for group rafting
Pływalnia posiada basen pływacko – rekreacyjny o wymiarach 25 m x 12,5 m z sześcioma torami o głębokości od 1,35 m do 1,85 m
Parking na terenie szkoły
Stawna 4-6, 81-629 Gdynia
nr rachunku mBank 86 1140 2004 0000 3302 5230 1294
Bank Account number mBank 86 1140 2004 0000 3302 5230 1294
HYDROSTACJA Damian Mrożek
Image already added
Image already added
Which kayak should you choose based on the length of the trip?
For a one-day canoeing trip, a STANDARD version without a luggage compartment is usually sufficient. However, if you want to hide something in the chamber and not keep it in the cockpit for fear of losing it, consider the DE LUX version with the chamber. We meet your expectations and we offer such canoes. We also have 100% sealed canoe bags, where you can hide dry items, keys, documents for 5 PLN a day
The weekend rafting can still take place in canoes in the STANDARD VERSION if you want to save a little or if you plan the end of the first and the beginning of the second stage of the rafting and overnight stay in our base. Then cars with luggage can stay in our car park, and you will canoe for two days "lightly", i.e. without luggage.
A multi-day trip or if you are going for a trip with your luggage, we recommend our DE LUX canoes with a chamber and full rigging on board. The chamber will be closed, and you will not worry about anything, you can carry light luggage on board, such as a map holder, sleeping mats, canoe sack with a sleeping bag etc.
What equipment should be chosen for its participants?
Canoeing with a group of friends and acquaintances. Usually, a double kayak is chosen, because most often canoeists agree that they go in pairs. If there is an odd number of participants, we can choose a single kayak, which is as fast and stable as a double kayak.
Family canoeing trip requires a different approach. If you have a child from 6 to 7 years old, you usually want to have them close to you. This is where we offer a 3-person kayak. If you have an older child or two children up to 12 years old, a convenient and economical choice for a joint canoeing trip will be a family, extremely spacious and stable canoe for 3 - 4 people. Our customers who have tried family canoeing usually do not want to change it anymore.
Another solution for a family of 3 is a set: single kayak + double kayak.
A single kayak is for almost everyone. We have many clients, acquaintances and friends who think that if you canoe you can only make one-person kayak trip.
Image already added
What to take with you for a one-day kayaking trip?
- Clothes for disguise, because you never know when it will be needed. Protect it from getting wet and remember that a rubbish bag doesn't get the job done - it's a poor relic.
- Rain jacket - everyone has in the wardrobe
- baseball cap - helps in heat and rainfall
- drinking water and food on hand in the canoe
- canoeing waterproof bags for things, documents, phones ...
- Appropriate footwear in which you will not be afraid to enter the water. Do not enter the water barefoot due to shells, sharp sticks and sometimes litter left by others in the water and on camping sites
- secured mobile phone
How to canoe ?
- Before you leave, make sure you do not drown and arrange things in the kayak so that the greater weight is at the back. Then the kayak goes straight. If you disrupt this system, don't be surprised that you turn right and left once.
- A heavier and more physically fit person should sit in the back of the kayak.
- The size of the safety vest should be selected accordingly. We have life jackets for children from 3 years of age and life vest in all sizes. Do not treat the vest as a bottom pillow. Our kayaks have extremely comfortable seats, and the vests have buckles and adjustable straps, so they won't improve your sitting comfort.
- Get in and out of the kayak in the water, not on the shore. Getting on the shore = disturbed balance, which often ends with an overturning at the beginning of the trip.
- Always keep a close eye on obstacles such as branches and stones in the river bed or as bridges. These are the places where overturns are more common.
- Always sit calmly, straight in the kayak and do not make any sudden sideways movementshen passing under obstacles (fallen trees, bridges), do not lean sideways. It is best to lie down in the kayak or lean forward and sit on its bottom of the canoe.
- Whenen passing under obstacles (fallen trees, bridges), do not lean sideways. It is best to lie down in the kayak or lean forward and sit on its bottom of the canoe.
- It is forbidden to canoe under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants
Image already added